- All Superinterfaces:
- org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configurable, Stoppable
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- BaseHFileCleanerDelegate, BaseLogCleanerDelegate, HFileLinkCleaner, ReplicationLogCleaner, SnapshotHFileCleaner, SnapshotLogCleaner, TimeToLiveHFileCleaner, TimeToLiveLogCleaner
public interface FileCleanerDelegate
- extends org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configurable, Stoppable
General interface for cleaning files from a folder (generally an archive or
backup folder). These are chained via the
CleanerChore to determine
if a given file should be deleted.
Should the master delete the file or keep it?
|Methods inherited from interface org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configurable
boolean isFileDeletable(org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path file)
- Should the master delete the file or keep it?
file - full path to the file to check
- true if the file is deletable, false if not
Copyright © 2013 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.