- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, Comparable<DeleteTracker.DeleteResult>
- Enclosing interface:
public static enum DeleteTracker.DeleteResult
- extends Enum<DeleteTracker.DeleteResult>
Returns codes for delete result.
The codes tell the ScanQueryMatcher whether the kv is deleted and why.
Based on the delete result, the ScanQueryMatcher will decide the next
public static final DeleteTracker.DeleteResult FAMILY_DELETED
public static final DeleteTracker.DeleteResult FAMILY_VERSION_DELETED
public static final DeleteTracker.DeleteResult COLUMN_DELETED
public static final DeleteTracker.DeleteResult VERSION_DELETED
public static final DeleteTracker.DeleteResult NOT_DELETED
public static DeleteTracker.DeleteResult values()
- Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared. This method may be used to iterate
over the constants as follows:
for (DeleteTracker.DeleteResult c : DeleteTracker.DeleteResult.values())
- an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared
public static DeleteTracker.DeleteResult valueOf(String name)
- Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name.
The string must match exactly an identifier used to declare an
enum constant in this type. (Extraneous whitespace characters are
name - the name of the enum constant to be returned.
- the enum constant with the specified name
IllegalArgumentException - if this enum type has no constant
with the specified name
NullPointerException - if the argument is null
Copyright © 2013 The Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.