Mob file compaction chore in a generational non-batch mode test.
1. Uses default (non-batch) mode for regular MOB compaction, sets generational mode ON
2. Disables periodic MOB compactions, sets minimum age to archive to 10 sec
3. Creates MOB table with 20 regions
4. Loads MOB data (randomized keys, 1000 rows), flushes data.
5. Repeats 4. two more times
6. Verifies that we have 20 *3 = 60 mob files (equals to number of regions x 3)
7. Runs major MOB compaction.
8. Verifies that number of MOB files in a mob directory is 20 x4 = 80
9. Waits for a period of time larger than minimum age to archive
10. Runs Mob cleaner chore
11 Verifies that number of MOB files in a mob directory is 20.
12 Runs scanner and checks all 3 * 1000 rows.